is among one of the oldest techniques developed for heavy duty cleaning in a professional…
Sandblasting is among one of the oldest techniques developed for heavy duty cleaning in a professional industrial setting. The process of sandblasting involves propelling small particles at a high velocity to create a find stream of sand that can remove many different kinds of residue in buildup on many different kinds of surfaces. Sandblasting can be used to create a smooth surface, remove dirt oil or other residue, and provide a clean surface to put new coatings on top of.
Sandblasting is not just something we do; it’s what we know. Our expert knowledge of products and application processes are key to our strong reputation. Our expertise comes from years of experience working with a variety of products, surface materials, and continuous training for all employees.
This is what you can expect when you hire MIP & Restoration:
- Expert knowledge of the processes & products needed for your project.
- Detailed written quotes to ensure that there are no surprises.
- A project manager for every job with daily communication.
- Exceptional care & protection of your space with special attention to safety on the job
- Commitment to our schedule.
- A well-maintained job site from start to finish.
You can count on our dedication to providing an amazing experience. No one is more important than our customers.