Caulking and Sealants
are materials used to seal joints or seams against leakage in various structures…
Caulk or caulking is a material used to seal joints or seams against leakage in various structures and piping. Caulk is utilized as a sealant for filling breaks or holes around windows, entryways, plumbing and pipes. When applied properly, it can prevent water, bugs or air from entering your place of business.
Industrial sealants are used to fill gaps and seal joints or openings against the intrusion of water, gases, air, dirt, or other unwanted substances. Sealants are used to ensure that the space between two mating parts (of varied dimensions) is void free. Mating multiple parts together amplifies this variety and results in a bigger hole among parts and an expanded danger of performance failure. Sealants are designed to be placed between between the mating surfaces to overcome the deficiency.
Industrial coatings are not just something we do; it’s what we know. Our expert knowledge of products and application processes are key to our strong reputation. Our expertise comes from years of experience working with a variety of products, surface materials, and continuous training for all employees.
This is what you can expect when you hire MIP & Restoration:
- Expert knowledge of the processes & products needed for your project.
- Detailed written quotes to ensure that there are no surprises.
- A project manager for every job with daily communication.
- Exceptional care & protection of your space with special attention to safety on the job
- Commitment to our schedule.
- A well-maintained job site from start to finish.
You can count on our dedication to providing an amazing experience. No one is more important than our customers.